Vertical panel saw SECTOR 1262 automatic: Power cutting with infinitely variable feed rate
The upright panel saw allows one-man operation from panel storage to the finished, precisely split component and impresses with its smooth and ergonomic operation. With the SECTOR 1262 automatic, HOLZ-HER completes the SECTOR series and thus expands its portfolio of automatic circular panel saws with an 80 mm machine. The powerful saw motor, also with speed control and up to 9.0 kW of extreme power, ensures perfect cutting results.
In automatic mode, the SECTOR 1262 automatic can plunge, saw, plunge out and - depending on the selection - also return to the operator or park at the end of the machine at the push of a button. This guarantees fast cutting cycles. The range of applications of the HOLZ-HER circular panel saw can be expa nded as required with original HOLZ-HER accessories, for example with the Super Cut scoring system patented by HOLZ-HER. This works with two scoring knives that pre-score coated panel materials for tear-free edge quality. Another option is the professional Opti-Base V-Cut cut optimization software.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
Cut optimization with Opti-Base V-Cut
Cut optimization – Step-by-step instructions for effective panel cutting
With the professional Opti-Base V-Cut cutting optimization feature from HOLZ-HER, you always get the best optimization results for perfect material utilization. Clearly arranged user surface and 10” touch screen for simple, quick and intuitive operation and management of orders, material and parts lists. The label printer for HOLZ-HER machines, which is included in the package, ensures clear identification of parts.
The way to support cutting optimization
- The optimization software for vertical panel cutting saws means you can optimize your cutting plans effortlessly.
- Waste material is significantly reduced and professionally managed through labeling.
- The choice is yours – you can either import the cutting plans created in your office via network connection / USB or enter them directly on the touch screen.
- Perfect material utilization and maximum yield thanks to intelligent software.
- Importing parts lists from various branch programs (Cabinet Control, Imos, OSD, CSV interface, etc.)
- Writing parts lists in the office incl. Edging / Coverings / Oversize dimensions / Production sequence / etc.
- Printing labels with all known information such as: Data Matrix Code / Com. / Dimensions / Edgings / Coverings / etc.
- Prior optimization in the office means you can get right to work on the machine.
- Monitor provides all data and indicates all work steps
- Remnants are managed and booked (remnant store also completely active)
- Programmable remnant store for panels and coverings
- Network connectivity (machine can be integrated into network so that all remnants are also known in the office and optimized results can be called up directly on machine.)
- Plug and Play
Automatic mode: Automatic process
In automatic mode, the SECTOR 1262 automatic can automatically plunge, saw, and plunge out at the push of a button. The unit can be ordered back to the starting point at the push of a button.
The automatic mode ensures a constant feed rate and thus guarantees the best cutting results. The feed speed can be continuously adjusted by the operator from 0 - 25 m/min.
In conjunction with the infinitely variable speed control, you can achieve the best cutting results even with plastics, for example.
By deactivating the automatic mode, the machine can of course also be operated completely manually.
Prescoring for precision cuts
SuperCut is the patented HOLZ-HER prescoring system. It provides ready-to-glue cuts with just one basic adjustment.
- Two carbide blades score the surface of coated panels exactly to the width of the saw blade.
- The circular saw blade then cuts the panel without chipping the hard, brittle or fibrous top layer.
- The result is a smooth edge for further processing.
- SuperCut can be adjusted easily on a dimension scale.
- SuperCut can be retrofitted at any time on all SECTOR panel saws.
Top and bottom sawing beams
Top and bottom sawing beams with pneumatic arrest, can be operated from the control panel at the touch of a button. Including automatic interface detection for vertical cut.
The advanced sawing unit with powerful 5.5 kW motor cuts materials with a thickness of up to 80 mm effortlessly. For harder materials, an optional 9 kW motor is also available featuring integrated speed regulation, even for synthetics and nonferrous materials.
To ensure operator-friendly tool changes, the attachment can be mounted in any desired position on the sawing beam. The ProLock quick clamp chuck guarantees quick tool changes.
Digital horizontal cutting with motor-driven precision adjustment
The sawing unit is equipped with a pneumatic brake as a standard feature.
The dimension for the horizontal cut can be precisely adjusted to an accuracy of 1/10 mm at the touch of a button with the adjustment motor included as a standard feature. As an alternative the setting can also be read off on the setting scale.
The strip stop ensures a uniform cut to the width of the workpiece. Once set - every cut is the same
Longitudinal stop with scale
Longitudinal stop with setting display above scale for vertical cut. Guided by hardened linear guide.
Digital longitudinal stop with fine adjustment
Digital dimension display for vertical cut, including fine adjustment of hardened linear guide (optional).
GeoMetric angle cutting attachment
The mobile angular cutting device allows angular cuts up to 45° to be completed easily. For this purpose simply clamp the angular cutting device to the saw and set the angle in degrees. Two adjustable vacuum units hold the panel in place. Then cutting can be accomplished in the vertical or horizontal direction. A simple conversion feature allows the angular cutting unit to be attached on the left or right side of the cut.
Single-company quality – from steel plate to finished machine
In house production of frames for vertical panel saws
Up to 2200 tons of steel and aluminum are used in HOLZ-HER's own frame construction. A laser cutting unit with fully automatic charging optimizes cutting steel plates with thicknesses up to 25 mm. This ensures that HOLZ-HER can use the ideal material thickness for all construction parts where rigidity is relevant.
With a nominal pressing force of 400 tons, multiple hydraulic trimming presses ensure perfect component shape with automatic material thickness measurement and pressure control.
The individual parts are welded together very carefully. Optimally designed welding equipment ensures high quality consistency for your machine.
The completely welded frames are milled with high precision on a number of long-bed cutting machines. This ensures that all surfaces are optimally prepared for later attachment of guides and equipment.