WEINIG App Suite: Active networking
Customers all over the world have been using the digital intelligence of the WEINIG Cloud for years. Being connected to the cloud provides up-to-date information on current orders, service intervals, downtimes and critical sensor data. With the App Suite you are perfectly networked with the WEINIG world and its digital services. The modularly combinable functions help you to monitor your machines in real time and make better decisions based on increasing transparency.
The App Suite is available for Android, iOS and as a web application and can be conveniently accessed via smartphones, tablets and desktop computers.
Real-time monitoring of your machine inventory
- Your production and machines at a glance, no matter where or when
- Monitoring and visualization of machine data in real time
- Increased machine availability through greater transparency
- Individual combination of functions according to your needs
Spring Release Version 22
Trend is your friend!
- viaCondition Monitoring & Trending:
Discover completely new correlations and insights about the machine(s). Data can be deeply analyzed and compared in various graphs to identify trends at an early stage. In this way, the productivity, condition, utilization and usage of the machine(s) can be evaluated.
Differentiation of machine availability into technical and process-related interruptions and entry of a target OEE.
- Displays your current and historical machine status
- Cost reduction through optimization of set-up and idle times
- Trend analysis, daily and weekly views
- Reduced downtime due to shorter response times
- Displays current messages, errors and alerts
- Overview of historical messages
- Increased machine availability through simplified detection of frequent causes of malfunctions
- Clear presentation of order details and production progress
- Displays the order history
- Fast feedback on customer enquiries regarding production progress - even remotely
- Overview of upcoming maintenance work
- Extension of machine service life with the aid of the digital maintenance manual
- Reduced downtimes due to better planning of spare parts requirements and maintenance staff
- Monitoring of machine components with the aid of sensors
- Reduced downtime and prevention of consequential damage
- Cost reduction due to maximum service life of the machine components
- Stay up to date on activities and important events of the machine at any time and any place
- Configurable push and email notifications
- Support of all viaCockpit functions
- Notifications e.g. about order is finished, machine malfunction 10 minutes, message is pending 7 minutes
My machines / machine list
- Assign your own alias names and numbers
- Individual selection options for machine comparison
- Add locations and group machine (e.g. in production lines)
- Selection of the machines is saved including time interval per session within all viaCockpit functions
- Set the order of the machine
Convenient service contact and smart tools
- All machine information at a glance
- Easily contact the right WEINIG expert
- Quick contact in case of service needs
- Simple spare parts orders via the WEINIG Web Shop
- Smart calculation functions for everyday use such as angle calculator, planing step calculator and residual length calculator for edge banding
Help & contact for the WEINIG App Suite
If you need support with our WEINIG App Suite or just want to give us some feedback, feel free to contact us!
Phone number: +49 9341/ 86 222
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! WEINIG Service